Sunday 19 August 2012

My Mom - My World of Happiness


I see my god, I see my fate.


Me with my Mom
They say “What is fated cannot be abated”. Well, where the whole world, is dramatized with egotistic pleads and hypocritical apologies, conspiring smiles and abetting cries, deliberate errs and appalling wisdoms, where in wise wishes, does the divine fate can engrave one’s life? All seems so obscure and bewildering, when it comes to feel the impalpable existence of the chastened truth. This is the time when the world comes and gets stuck in the edge of steep end. I feel like a lifeless being, standing in the middle of the crowd, where no languages are understood, no gestures have meaning. I feel extremely scared and hide my face in my laps and bend my legs as much as I can and search for darkness. Suddenly I hear the most familiar, most healing and most divine voice with a touch that can turn the most barren lands to green heavens, the dead silence to a serenade, who on earth would it be? It‘s my mother, and I again feel like the darkness I was seeking to perish my fear was an urge to be in safest place on earth, mother’s womb. The bent knees and hidden face was the safest posture when I was in the womb. Then I realize, that this sinful world has curtained my true sight to recognize what I was searching for is what I have actually forgotten, my mother. She has always opened her arms, no matter how stained I was, who has always loved me by her heart, no matter how I had turned my face, whose voice always has my name , no matter how far I was. If any thing in this world is solely made to give, then it’s my mother who never wanted my thanks, who never wanted my sorry. She’s the reason of my true existence, a divine place where I was given a soul, a book where my fate was engraved. She was my creator, she wrote my fate, she is my god, and she is my fate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment